I am a small blogger, so it does not makes any much effects if I say whatever I want to say, and people only wondering who the hell is this guy and that’s it, the end of today’s topic.
Well, let’s see how about PewDiePie saying the N word, Donald Trump’s dirty talking about Woman, and Ahok talking about Qur’an. It’s big matter on Credibility, but everyone has a say on that. Ahok accepted the judgement and being jailed, Trump saying sorry in National TV, and PewDiePie saying sorry through his channel.
It’s done. So, where is the freedom of speech? An Indonesian blogger being sued by Facebook and the settlement fee is 6 figures for copyright infringements. That is just unbelievable! Internet is a very dangerous place for people with freedom of speech or even creativity.
“How do I know?” In fact, if we know that some of our actions in Internet is prohibited, we would not want to do that. These Internet Giant Corporation: Facebook, Google, YouTube are making people scared. Many people get ban from YouTube only because they say bad words.
Google managements surely wants to create a good environments for business and people. That’s good but sometimes to plea a deal with google is so much of wasting time.
Here are the lists of YouTube prohibition for ads shorten version (For Full Ver. Click here Youtube Support). Anyway if you don’t know, Google acquire YouTube in 2006.
- Controversial issues and sensitive events: Video content that features or focuses on sensitive topics or events is generally not eligible for ads. So you can upload those videos in YouTube but you will not able to monetize them.
- Drugs and dangerous products or substances: Video content that promotes or features the sale, use, or abuse of illegal drugs.
- Harmful or dangerous acts: Video content that promotes harmful or dangerous acts that result in serious physical, emotional, or psychological injury is not eligible for advertising.
- Hateful content: Video content that promotes discrimination or disparages or humiliates an individual or group of people on the basis of the individual’s or group’s race, ethnicity etc. is not eligible for advertising.
- Inappropriate language: Video content that contains frequent uses of strong profanity or vulgarity throughout the video may not be eligible for advertising.
- Inappropriate use of family entertainment characters: Videos engaged in violent, sexual, vile, or otherwise inappropriate behavior are not eligible for advertising.
- Incendiary and demeaning: Video content that shames or insults an individual or group may not be eligible for advertising.
- Sexually suggestive content: Video content that features highly sexualized content, is not eligible for advertising.
- Violence: Video content where the focal point is on blood, violence, or injury, when presented without additional context, is not eligible for advertising.
If you think those lists only prohibition for ads, you are wrong. It’s the community that Google wants to create. Many people get bans on YouTube.
So, how to get money from it and not getting ban in your passive income path. Check this out!
I would appreciate your opinion about this matter, so that we can learn from each other better to live this life abundantly!
Featured Image : Vexxed