Today, let’s talk about how to make money quickly! In my opinion, the reason why people wants to make money quickly is because they lack of money to pay their needs, whatever their need is, either its primary or secondary needs, it doesn’t matter we don’t judge people!
Save The Students suggesting 40 ways to make real money quickly. Here are my opinion on each of them!
- No-risk betting. Betting is prohibited, so it will be blocked in some countries, and the higher your bet, the higher you can get. Free $15 can get $100 and then what after that? Suggested web : Betfair.com and Coral.co.uk. Conclusion, it’s not quick money guys, there is a risk that you will lose all your money also there.
- Online Surveys. Bloody hell surveys, they want you to fill in your profile, then you will be directed to a page where it states “There’s no surveys available for you at this time”. Suggested web : Toluna and Vivatic. Conclusion, it’s not quick money guys, survey only gives you small money.
- Paid for searching the web. The web suggest it’s available in US and UK. Suggested web : Qmee.com. Conclusion, it’s not quick money guys if you can’t access it.
- Online Market Trading. So you have to invest $1,000 for a deposit. Market trading is difficult, you need to understand the fundamental and the technical side of it. If you are lucky, then you can double or triple your money. Suggested web : Plus500 and eToro.com. Conclusion, it’s not quick money guys, you need your lucky charm there.
- Start your Website. This one works out well, you can have adsense on it and from other product placement advertisements. Still, building a website is long investment, passive income will come only in 6 months after you build a website, because adsense only approve website that longer than 6 months publicly listed. Conclusion, I would say that it’s not really quick money, you need to build your audience in your website and it’s hard thing to do, people need to like you and your contents.
- Review websites for cash. They will asks us questions regarding surveys and require us to do video review for 20 minutes on websites and they will pay us from $10. If you do it 24 hours nonstop you will likely gets $1,440 imagine it for 30 days nonstop. Suggested web : UserTesting.com. Conclusion, it depends, if you are match to their preliminary surveys, they will give you “job”, but the fact maybe you will only get 2-3 surveys per week which is quick money but still not enough to pay your bills.
- Buy and Sell Rare Item. Toys from Star Wars, or Disney bought several years ago, could increase more than 100% today. Conclusion, it depends, if you have the items you can sell it instantly, but those who don’t have any items, well it’s not your lucky day.
- Sites that rewards you with cash and vouchers for completing offers. Sounds great offers but the problem is the suggested websites are blocked in certain countries. Suggested web : Toluna, InboxPounds. Conclusion : It’s still a good choice to save money but it’s not gonna be your source of income.
- Try GrabCar, Uber, or McD Delivery Guy. I think not everyone able to work on this field and the payment is standard, but you may able to broaden your horizon meet people and there’s maybe good opportunities out there. Conclusion, it’s definitely quick money only if you able to handle the job.
- Write a book and publish it. Writting needs time and resource. It take a lot of you, but if you are talented, it can be your source of income. Conclusion, it’s not quick money, because it need time to build it.
I hope you enjoy my post! Please share your thoughts in the comment below!