Negativity has always been a theme in human’s mind for decades. It’s the expression of criticism and pessimism toward something. We don’t have problem with anything if only good things come out, but we will have a one hundred percent rejection if bad things happen.
We acted like a child, it will make us angry and do things that will make things even worse. We don’t know when worst thing come, but you can hope that tomorrow will be better than today and the pasts.
Terrible things like Hurricane Irma or Shooting in Last Vegas made us wonder why those things happen, what did we do wrong? It’s unbelievable how a person can get an idea of killing others.
Killing is not easy. You have to pass moral compass inside your heart, and think about consequences and scenarios inside your head. Killing people triggered by many things.
- Stress in a long period. Solitary in Jail System really changes people because they are being stress in a long period. Being confined in a small place like 20 hours everyday or even 24 hours for days really stressful. We create the solitary system in our own life when we decided to cut ties with family, friends, or people in general, we are turning ourselves into a robot. People will lose their social interactions and the sense that they are part of larger society that laws should be abide.
- Anger. Prolonged anger will be harder to handle, and maintaining anger for so long is real bad for their health. It triggers revenge, black campaign, hate speech, even killing.
- People acts negatively towards everything happen in their life. They are just being negative, never feels grateful for whatever they have and do.
Either people are sick or normal people gone bad. In another occasion, a normal guy killed a prostitute just because she said that he was stink. We need to avoid these negative thoughts in a world that already has it’s own problem, a dying earth.
- People who are negative don’t have fun in life. Life is just meant to be fun if it’s not, why bother alive?
- People who are negative choose to be negative person. They always have “something to say” about everything happen. They just can’t enjoy the moments.
- People who are negative don’t have faith that good things will always happen. Whether you believe of God or not, bad things and good things are two side of a coin.
- People who are negative comparing themselves to others. People don’t care about you, why do you care about them?
- People who are negative keep remembering the bad things that happen in their life.
Good things will happen only if we do what we can do in opposite of being negative.
- We can be helpful to others,
- We can be active to ask for help,
- We can be grateful for today in your life that you breathe the air, and;
- We should keep our hope up, because as you never know when bad things happen, you also never know when good things happen.
I hope you enjoy my post! Please share your thoughts in the comment below!