SAMURAI SIEGE is a highly addictive combat Strategy adventure with over 3 million players worldwide. To put it simply, Samurai Siege is about building base and attacking other castles, similar to clash of clan, castle clash and many others.
Building the base will need so much time while you do not get much resources, and the attacks on your castle will go on and on. This is happened mostly to not serious player, but if you focus on this game, waiting for resources, shield your castle and battle many, you will succeed to has higher castle with sophisticated defense and troops.
Free players and Money players are always be there in this type of games, also some cheaters to get more resources without battle. You can lead an army of highly-trained Samurai, Ninjas, “Beasts” to defeated players.
Some high players’ defense seems impossible to destroy, but its all about tactic, placement and focus. What best to destroy some defense might not work if you do not pay attention to the traps, blank space, and guardians.
In overall, its fun multiplayer combat strategy game.
My suggestion for this kind of game is
- Increasing the resource and be active in alliance battle since it’s source of abundant resources.
- When it came to attacking player, always look for a blind spot that not covered by many defenses, be careful it can be a trap.
Meanwhile, dominations is a strategy game of conquest along with exploration and advancement through civilization. Pick any Nation (British, Chinese, French, Germans, Greeks, Japanese, Koreans, or Romans) you want and lead them to victories from a simple Stone Age until a Space Age.
Unlike Samurai Siege or Clash of Clan, I prefer this game just because of the players attacking my base is not so often like in SS or COC. In those last mention, if you idle for a few minutes, once you get back in the game, what you see first is attack history, and its so often, and you lose so many resources and make a new player give up immediately.
In Dominations, I can even go for days, and when i get back in, there are only few attacks. There are Two battle modes, which are campaign and multiplayer. Campaign is great to experiment with attack strategy, it gives rewards but not in significant amount.
Meanwhile Multiplayer is the mode you want to get into many times. If you pick right, you can loot so many resources just from one player.There is a store in the game which give you access to buy crowns or resources (gold, food, and oil) which is very significant to upgrade your Academy, Troops. and Tactics.
The army itself very different with every other nations and it’s your choice to make.Beside that, the store also consist of “Economy” tab which you can build your base foundation such as House, Roads, Mills, Farm, etc. “Defense” tab provide you with Tower, Catapult, Garrison, Stable , etc. “Army” tab provide you with Factory, Mercenary Camp, Barrack, Blacksmith, etc. While “Wonders” tab gives you the chance to build one Wonder which gives you different boosts on the nation you build.
It can range from Attacker boost, Food boost, Army boost, etc.This game is practically easy and addicted since you can have easy resource and build your advance civilization. Currently, I am at level 107 and there is experience points that increase in line with your any upgrade on the base and attacking other bases.
Here are my suggestion when it come playing the game :
- Increase your food and gold production in the beginning. It will be pay-off in later game.Focus on attacking multiplayer with abundant resources, it’s all right if you lose, just get the resources fast, and focus the resources on upgrading army.
- Level up the other upgrade that cut down process, and always bring your General to battle to give you leverage.
- Join alliance because there is strength in number. If you find yourself difficult to find players with abundant resources, lower your medal ranks.
- Let the heavy units go right into the hardest defense and let archers to begin looting, simply put distraction to the enemy’s heavy units.
That’s it guys. See you on another review! And Please tell me about your suggestion or critics in the comment below.
Check out my gameplay on Both Samurai Siege and Dominations below!!