Nier Automata is action RPG developed by Platinum Games and published under Square Enix for PlayStation 4, the same producer that creates Final Fantasy XV and Assasins’s Creed.
What i don’t like about Nier are :
- My first impression because i saw a video that showing the angle from top, so the characters looks mini, and it’s just don’t feel comfortable to play this kind of game.
- Due to awesome ratings, I decided to play the game, and I ended up regrets it because i can’t see the female character because of the top angle view, so after a scene playing the game i decided to give up and just put it off.
- Few months passed and i decided to play the game again only after i’m done with Persona 5 which really took hundreds of hours to finish. And, lets just do it, I am boring so i don’t have a choice. Then, its BOOM! I like it.
So then, it comes with, what i like about Nier are :
- 2B. I mean look at her! She has awesome fashion, mystery and sexiness.
- I will always use auto for combat and well I really don’t like hard challenges when it comes to a game, but of course if its still manageable i will do it, but if its not, I will not do it … and that’s what happen with FFXV Secret Dungeon, I don’t want to come back and challenge that dungeon anymore. It sucks!!!
- I always a fan of Upgrading Max Equipments or Items. I want to upgrade those Chips, and get all Pods and Weapon, cause that will get me my Trophy also.
Nier is as bad as its good rating. I mean, even though I love this game, there are moments when I hate it. Here are my Top Annoying Moments in Nier Automata :
- I SOLD A CHIP. Yes, that’s just fucking unbelievable, 2B died and I have to Restart the Game, but Geez, I was saved by my Manual Save.
- PARADE QUESTS. There is this PARADE QUEST, that need me to GUARD those robots going on Parade/Protest or something I don’t quite remember lol. It sucks, I don’t quite strong enough to kill all enemies quickly. Then I ended up finishing the quest after the Game End.
- DESERT PHOTOGRAPH. I have to go to this dessert outside the boundaries, and been trying to passed but the wind was just so strong, until I have an idea to just going around it. Well, that’s a relieve after I saw the most beautiful place in Nier Automata, I came to a place with very relaxing views.
- CAVE CLIFF. I have been wondering for some times to get to this location and succeed the “Lord of Valley” mission. It turned out that the place is deep down the cliff. I was just mesmerizing by my efforts to find this place. Then what happen next also not enjoyable, with Level 26, I have to kill a Level 50 robot, and I don’t get anything good loots from this robot. But hey , I found my best fishing spot.
- CYPRESS STICK CHEST. This is the most annoying chest. Its just … man, I’m trying for 1 hour to get the chest.
At the end, these games are worth to play, so please try and don’t forget to leave a comment or two.